That leads to the question, “What does freedom mean to you regarding your health – financially, physically, spiritually, or mentally?”
Does that mean for you and your family:
That leads to the next questions, “How will you get that freedom you desire? How will you live life differently once you reach that freedom?”
Here’s some tips to help you get there:
Do you have any other tips you would like to share with us or what areas you are seeking freedom in? We would love to hear from you and support you in any way that we can!
At Christmas time we often focus on giving gifts to those we love and cherish. Have you ever given gifts to people that you can’t wrap? Why don’t you focus on that this holiday season. Here are some unforgettable gifts you can give to others.
One of the greatest gifts you can give is service to others without them asking.
– Clean someone’s house
– Offer to babysit
– Make dinner for your neighbor
– Depending on the climate you live in, weed a garden, mow a lawn, or wash a car
Even though we all have busy schedules, make time for your family. They will enjoy it and you’ll be surprised how much you’ll enjoy it.
– Play with your siblings
– Be on time for family dinner
– Participate in family prayer and scripture reading
– Listen to a family member
Your coworkers, family, and friends will appreciate a good attitude.
– Have a good attitude
– Don’t point out flaws
– Write a thank you note to someone special
– Resolve conflicts with someone